Let iwantCapital’s platform help you get the Renovation Loan YOU need.
Buying a house is stressful enough, get a small loan next to renovate your dream home. Check out the renovation loans we offer.
Secure Renovation Loans from $5,000 to $30,000
Grown out of the current decorations? Time for a new layout and give your home a complete makeover. Let iwantCapital’s unique personal loan marketplace help you get the simple financing you need.
- Greater savings from interest rates as low as 2.31% p.a.
- Flexible repayment period between 1 – 5 years
- Loan amount of up to S$30,000
- Protection from unforeseen events with comprehensive life and total permanent disability insurance plan.
Complete a single free loan application.
Get the best financing options available for yourself.
Follow the steps to apply for a renovation loan in Singapore:
- Ascertain that you qualify to apply for a renovation loan. The eligibility for each bank varies but generally, if your annual income is at least $24,000, you can loan up to six times your salary. A renovation loan is capped at $30,000. You also need to be a Singaporean or a Singaporean PR, between 21 to 55 years old. If you are applying with a joint applicant, the joint applicant has to be your spouse, parent, sibling or child.
- Decide the loan amount based on your qualification.
- Make sure the renovation contractor you engaged is a HDB qualified renovation contractor.
- Submit the original quotation contract signed by you and your renovation contractor to the bank.
- Once finalized, the approved loan amount will be disbursed to the contractor directly.
Note that there is a 1% handling fee and a 1% insurance premium on the loan amount charged by the lending bank.